This guide applies to the following watches/ variants:
- 37.05 SERIES 2
Winding & power reserve:
- The 37.05 is equipped with a hand/manual winding Sellita SW288.M1 movement.
- This movement has a ~40 hour power reserve when fully wound.
- The movement can be wound by turning the crown clockwise (away from you).
- The movement is equipped with a hard stop, to avoid overwinding. When you feel a resistance or a point beyond which the crown will not turn, please stop winding.
- Forcing the crown past this point will damage the mainspring and result in the watch requiring an out-of-warranty service
Setting the time:
The crown has three positions:
- The first position (pushed all the way in) is where the crown should be for wearing and to ensure water resistance. This position is also the hand wound position.
- The second position (one click out) is the date and moonphase quickset. Turn clockwise and the date will change. Turn counter-clockwise and the moonphase will change. Please note that the date and moonphase cannot be set between 9PM and 3AM. Attempting to do so might result in damage to these mechanisms and require an out-of-warranty service.
- The third position (two clicks, all the way out) allows for the setting of the hour and minute hands. The movement is 'hacked' in this position and stops running. The watch is also not water resistant in this position. Once the time is set, please push the crown back in.
Other useful information:
- The best way to clean the watch is with a soft, clean and damp cloth. We strongly discourage the use of any cleaning agents or solutions.
- We use different formulations and techniques to apply lume on the dials, hands. crystal and other components etc. This results in a slight difference in the peak brightness and length of luminesence between the two. This is normal.
- Modern luminous material requires charging to work effectively. Lume can be charged with direct exposure to bright sunlight or a strong light source such as a LED torch. The stronger the light source, the faster lume charges.