This guide applies to the following watches/ variants:
- 19.01 MONOLITH
- 19.03 GHOST
- 19.03 BURGUNDY
Winding & power reserve:
- The 19.01 is equipped with a hand/manual winding Schwarz-Etienne MSE100.1 movement.
- This movement has a >100 hour power reserve when fully wound.
- The movement can be wound by turning the crown clockwise (away from you).
- The movement is equipped with a hard stop, to avoid overwinding. When you feel a resistance or a point beyond which the crown will not turn, please stop winding.
- Forcing the crown past this point will damage the mainspring and result in the watch requiring an out-of-warranty service.
Setting the time:
The crown has two positions:
- The first position (pushed all the way in) is where the crown should be for wearing and to ensure water resistance. This position is also the hand winding position.
- The second position (one click out) is for setting the hour and minute hands. Time can be set in either direction and once set, the crown must be pushed back in. The watch is not water resistant when the crown is pulled out.
Other useful information:
- The best way to clean the watch is with a soft, clean and damp cloth. We strongly discourage the use of any cleaning agents or solutions.
- We use different formulations and techniques to apply lume on the dials, hands, crystal and other components etc. This results in a slight difference in the peak brightness and length of luminesence between the two. This is normal.
- Modern luminous material requires charging to work effectively. Lume can be charged with direct exposure to bright sunlight or a strong light source such as a LED torch. The stronger the light source, the faster the lume charges.