This guide applies to the following watches/ variants:
- 17.06 COPPER
- 17.06 ANTHRACITE
- 17.06 MONOLITH
- 17.06 SPECIAL EDITION
Winding & power reserve:
- The 17.06 is equipped with a self-winding/automatic ETA2824-2 movement.
- This movement has a ~40 hour power reserve when fully wound.
- If worn daily and the wearer is sufficiently active, the watch will stay wound and run indefinitely.
- If the power reserve is depleted, please hand wind the watch with 20-30 turns of the crown and give it a light shake to restart.
- Simply giving the watch a light shake and wearing it is not sufficient to bring the watch up to a full or nearly full state of wind.
Setting the time:
The crown has two positions:
- The first position (pushed all the way in) is where the crown should be for wearing and to ensure water resistance. This position is also the hand winding position.
- The second position (one click out) is for setting the hour and minute hands. The movement is 'hacked' in this position, and the watch is not water resistant.
Other useful information:
- The 17.06 comes with two sets of lug holes - those marked with 'I' on the back of the lug are intended for the bracelet and for straps with a straight spring bar, the ones marked with 'C' are for straps with curved spring bars.
- The best way to clean the watch is with a soft, clean and damp cloth. We strongly discourage the use of any cleaning agents or solutions.
- We use different formulations and techniques to apply lume on the dials, hands, crystal and other components etc. This results in a slight difference in the peak brightness and length of luminesence between the two. This is normal.
- Modern luminous material requires charging to work effectively. Lume can be charged with direct exposure to bright sunlight or a strong light source such as a LED torch. The stronger the light source, the faster the lume charges.