This guide applies to the following watches/ variants:
- 27.01 ULTRA THIN
Winding & power reserve:
- The 27.01 Ultra Thin is equipped with a hand/manual winding Peseux 7001 movement.
- This movement has a ~38 hour power reserve when fully wound.
- The movement can be wound by turning the crown clockwise (away from you).
- The movement is equipped with a hard stop, to avoid overwinding. When you feel a resistance or a point beyond which the crown will not turn, please stop winding.
- Forcing the crown past this point will damage the mainspring and result in the watch requiring an out-of-warranty service.
The crown has two positions:
- The first position (pushed all the way in) is where the crown should be for wearing and to ensure water resistance. This position is also the hand winding position.
- The second position (two clicks out) is the setting of hour and minute hands. Time can be set in either direction and once set, the crown must be pushed back in. The watch is not water resistant when the crown is pulled out.
Other useful information:
- The best way to clean the watch is with a soft, clean and damp cloth. We strongly discourage the use of any cleaning agents or solutions.