This guide applies to the following watches/ variants:
- 20.11 MOSIAC
Winding & power reserve:
- The 20.11 Mosaic is equipped with a self/automatic winding Schwarz-Etienne ASE200.2 movement.
- This movement has a ~72 hour power reserve when fully wound.
- If worn daily and the wearer is sufficiently active, the watch will stay wound and run indefinitely.
- If the power reserve is depleted, please hand wind the watch with 20-30 turns of the crown and give it a light shake to restart.
- Simply giving the watch a light shake and wearing it is not sufficient to bring the watch up to a full or nearly full state of wind.
The crown has two positions:
- The first position (pushed all the way in) is where the crown should be for wearing and to ensure water resistance. This position is also the hand winding position.
- The second position (one click out) is for setting the hour and minute hands in either direction. The crown should be pushed back once time is set.
Other useful information:
- The best way to clean the watch is with a soft, clean and damp cloth. We strongly discourage the use of any cleaning agents or solutions.
- We use different formulations and techniques to apply lume on the dials, hands, crystal and other components etc. This results in a slight difference in the peak brightness and length of luminesence between the two. This is normal.
- Modern luminous material requires charging to work effectively. Lume can be charged with direct exposure to bright sunlight or a strong light source such as a LED torch. The stronger the light source, the faster the lume charges.