This guide applies to the following watches/ variants:
- 20.01 MOSIAC
- 20.01 S1 CONCEPT
- 20.01 SERIES 2
Winding & power reserve:
- The 20.01 is equipped with a hand/manual winding Agengraphe 6361.M1 movement.
- This movement has a ~55 hour power reserve when fully wound.
- The movement can be wound by turning the crown clockwise (away from you).
- The movement is not equipped with a hard stop. It uses a slipping clutch for overwind protection.
- The state of wind can be determined by checking the skeletonised barrel cover on the movement.
The crown has two positions:
- Note: please stop the chronograph before setting the time
- The first position (pushed all the way in) is where the crown should be for wearing and to ensure water resistance. The watch can also be hand wound in this position.
- The second position (one click out) allows for the setting of the hour and minute hands. The movement is 'hacked' in this position and stops running. Once the time is set, please push the crown back in to ensure water resistance.
Operating the chronograph:
- To start and stop the chronograph, push the pusher at 2 o' clock (top right).
- To reset the chronogaph, push the pusher at 10 o' clock (top left).
Precautions to take when operating the chronographe:
- Avoid pushing reset while the chronographe is still running.
- The chronograph must be stopped before it can be reset.
- Avoid pulling out the crown while the chronograph is still running.
- Do not operate the chronograph pushers while underwater.
Other useful information:
- The best way to clean the watch is with a soft, clean and damp cloth. We strongly discourage the use of any cleaning agents or solutions.
- We use different formulations and techniques to apply lume on the dials, hands, crystal and other components etc. This results in a slight difference in the peak brightness and length of luminesence between the two. This is normal.
- Modern luminous material requires charging to work effectively. Lume can be charged with direct exposure to bright sunlight or a strong light source such as a LED torch. The stronger the light source, the faster lume charges.