This guide applies to the following watches/ variants:
- 19.02 WORLDTIMER
- 19.02 DLC WORLDTIMER
Winding & power reserve:
- The 19.02 WorldTimer is equipped with an automatic Schwarz-Etienne ASE220.1 movement.
- This movement has a ~72 hour power reserve when fully wound.
- If worn daily and the wearer is sufficiently active, the watch will stay wound and run indefinitely.
- If the power reserve is depleted, please hand wind the watch with 20-30 turns of the crown and give it a light shake to restart.
- Simply giving the watch a light shake and wearing it is not sufficient to bring the watch up to a full or nearly full state of wind.
Setting the time:
The crown has three positions:
- The first position (pushed all the way in) is where the crown should be for wearing and to ensure water resistance. This position is also the hand winding position.
- The second position (one click out) is for setting the 24-hour/ worldtime disc. The movement continues running in this crown position, but the watch is not water resistant. When setting the disc, please turn the crown crisply and precisely to ensure the hand jump a full hour increment. After setting to the desired time, back wind the crown to fully disengage the setting mechanism and push the crown back in.
- The third position (two clicks, all the way out) sets the main hour and minute hands. The movement is 'hacked' in this position and stops running, and the watch is not water resistant.
- It is recommend that you set the hour and minute hands first, before setting the worldtime disc.
Other useful information:
- The best way to clean the watch is with a soft, clean and damp cloth. We strongly discourage the use of any cleaning agents or solutions.
- We use different formulations and techniques to apply lume on the dials, hands. crystal and other components etc. This results in a slight difference in the peak brightness and length of luminesence between the two. This is normal.
- Modern luminous material requires charging to work effectively. Lume can be charged with direct exposure to bright sunlight or a strong light source such as a LED torch. The stronger the light source, the faster lume charges.